We're excited to announce the release of CRM.me 3.1.1! This release brings some exciting new features, improvements to some existing features and some crucial bug fixes. See below for details!
Markdown in the comments feed portal allows you to jazz up your contributions to the conversation.
A potential sale is similar to fresh produce, if forgotten about it will go bad. The Opportunity Rot feature allows you to take notice of potential sales that have been idling for too long. See our Opportunity guide for more information.
Now you can automatically update comments to a feed using a Workflow Action. There are innumerable ways this automation could benefit your use of the CRM. For example, you could use the WF action to update the Feed Comment with a 'System User' message when an opportunity is won.
- The Kanban view has now doubled in size! 100 (rather than 50) items can now be shown.
- A secondary email address can be added for users.
A list of bug fixes in CRM.me 3.1.1 can be found below:
- Zapier – can’t turn on zaps with meeting trigger or action
- Issue with custom validators during imports
- Can’t add comments to tasks that had empty required custom fields.
- Count values shown next to a Report Chart display as currencies when the 'Convert to base currency' option has been applied to the report.
- If the user has "Edit, Audit Trail, Change Password, Configuration" module right set to Den (by super) they can still reset user passwords.
- False positive Google Apps notifications
- No warning about closing the browser and interrupting subscription process
- Prevent creating two custom fields with same names
- Portlets can't be added to custom view
- The direct link of a task is broken, when task is in a project